2010 : 2011 : 2012 : 2013
Documents Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. Follow the directions at the link below to install your free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
A look inside our employee-owners lives outside of Acadian through a collection of beautiful photographs. Acadian's corporate newsletter, Nouvelle, is designed to provide the most compelling, up-to-date information on our companies to our employees, affiliates, and customers.
Nouvelle, Acadian's Corporate Newsletter
- April 2014: Features University of Louisiana at Lafayette's Head Football Coach, Mark Hudspeth speaks about the passion and energy needed to drive any successful team, Acadian employees volunteer their time to honor educators in Lafayette Parish, Family Ties within the Companies, Upper Lafayette Economic Development Foundation honors Acadian, and more!
- October 2013: Includes the National EMS Academy's 10 Year Anniversary, Medics honored at Evangeline Downs, Corporate News, University of Louisiana at Lafayette & Safety Management Systems Educational Partnership, and more!
- July 2013: Includes 2013 Paramedic Luncheon, Inaugural Texas Medic of the Year, Medics Reunite with Miracle Baby, Lucky Employee Wins Car at Annual ESOP Meeting, and more!
- April 2013: "Captain Crayola" Gets an Acadian Medic Sidekick, Acadian Ambulance's Brand New and Easy to Use iPhone Healthcare Application, Acadian Ranked Number 18 for Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Awards
- December 2012: Medics Reunite After 21 Years, EROC Rocks Hurricane Isaac, What's Cooking with ESOP, Meet a Sixth Grade Hero, Safety Gear Saves a Life, Texas EMS Conference
- June 2012: Archbishop Flynn Give Keynote Address at the 2012 Paramedic Luncheon, Acadian Wins ESOP Company of the Year, A Second Chance at Life, and SMS Expands to Alaska, Kansas, and Arkansas
- December 2011: Operations Expand to Houston and Dallas Markets, Improving Cardiac Survival Rate, SMS Upgrades Fire Training Field, and NEMSA Pass Rates Exceed National Average
- August 2011: President George W. Bush honors first responders at annual luncheon, Simon named Paramedic of the Year, Celebrating Employee ownership, The Largest Private provider in Central Texas, and CSAA Central Station of the Year
- January 2011: Air Med Services, LLC to undergo full fleet renewal, Active duty soldiers nominate Acadian employees for Patriot Awards, Are wellness programs worth the investment?, Friday Night Lights- CPR saves the life of a high school referee during a game
- July 2010: Accreditation granted to Texas operations, Our response to the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, NEMSA to offer online continuing education, Drew Brees Super Bowl MVP commends Acadian medics at Paramedic luncheon
- January 2010: EC-135 Air Med Services, LLC helicopter unveiled at LAGCOE, Infinity Monitoring of Illinois becomes part of the AMS family, America's fastest growing companies, A walking, running, jumping, miracle