2008 : 2009 : 2010 : 2011 : 2012
Documents Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. Follow the directions at the link below to install your free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Acadian's corporate newsletter, Nouvelle, is designed to provide the most compelling, up-to-date information on our companies to our employees, affiliates, and customers.
Nouvelle, Acadian's Corporate Newsletter
- June 2012: Archbishop Flynn Give Keynote Address at the 2012 Paramedic Luncheon, Acadian Wins ESOP Company of the Year, A Second Chance at Life, and SMS Expands to Alaska, Kansas, and Arkansas
- December 2011: Operations Expand to Houston and Dallas Markets, Improving Cardiac Survival Rate, SMS Upgrades Fire Training Field, and NEMSA Pass Rates Exceed National Average
- August 2011: President George W. Bush honors first responders at annual luncheon, Simon named Paramedic of the Year, Celebrating Employee ownership, The Largest Private provider in Central Texas, and CSAA Central Station of the Year
- January 2011: Air Med Services, LLC to undergo full fleet renewal, Active duty soldiers nominate Acadian employees for Patriot Awards, Are wellness programs worth the investment?, Friday Night Lights- CPR saves the life of a high school referee during a game
- July 2010: Accreditation granted to Texas operations, Our response to the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, NEMSA to offer online continuing education, Drew Brees Super Bowl MVP commends Acadian medics at Paramedic luncheon
- January 2010: EC-135 Air Med Services, LLC helicopter unveiled at LAGCOE, Infinity Monitoring of Illinois becomes part of the AMS family, America's fastest growing companies, A walking, running, jumping, miracle